Adopt a cat
The procedure for rehoming a cat is as follows:
1. Take a look at our site for cats and kittens that are looking for a caring home.
2. Call 01424 754328 to arrange a home visit. This is carried out as standard procedure to ensure we rehome the right cat with you. It also gives you the chance to ask any questions you might have.
3. When the home visit is approved, you can come and visit the cats we have for rehome and choose your new family member.
All cats we rehome are:
- Neutered (if 5+ months old)
- Blood tested if thought necessary by our vet
- Insured (FREE 4 week insurance by Pet Plan)
The cost of this as well as food and day to day expenses average £155 per cat.
Cats Protections asks adopters for a fee when adopting a cat.If you feel able to make a donation on top of the fee that would of course be gratefully received. We know times are hard so thank you for your decision to rehome a Cats Protection cat.
Some of the cats in our care may not yet be on our website. If you are looking for a feline companion, please contact us on 01424 754328